Innisfree Bija Trouble Lotion

16 December 2019

Assalamualaikum and Hi earthlings ❤

     It's actually very difficult to find a moisturiser that suits my skin since my skin condition not that good. I have very sensitive skin plus redness yang berkunjung bagai tiada hari esok. Because of that, I often seek help from Ayong (my sis) and she suggests me this Innisfree Bija Trouble Lotion.


Name: Innifree Bija Trouble Lotion

Skin Type: All skin type.

Price: RM51.00 for 100ml (There's an offer for RM46.00 on Althea website)

You can get this from: Althea | Innisfree Store

     I'm not the type who loves to try a different product. I'm sticking to the one that boosts my skin, tapi masalahnya belum jumpa yang betul-betul sesuai so here I am trying tons of product to get a healthy skin everhh. I heard that troubled skin needs delicate care, and just because your face breaking out doesn't mean you don't need to moisturise. Because of that, ingredients found in plants & minerals instead of chemical much better to treat your skin.

     According to the ads, Jeju Bija Trouble Lotion has extracts that include, Pine-Woody, Green-Herbal, and Citrus. The combination of these three things helps keep your skin healthy and trouble-free. The wood element includes Cedar and Pine. Cedar has antibacterial properties and Pine contains Vitamins A and C. The Herbal parts are Lavender, which helps soothe burns, bug bites and irritated skin (which is in my concern) and the Citrus extracts, Lime and Lemon, help fight Acne and even out skin tone.



The container itself is a squeeze tube bottle which make it easier to use. Even it doesn't have a pump to distribute the amount better, you still can control the amount according to your needs.


     The texture is milky rather than watery. After I applied this lotion and get my things done, my face sweats, so, I just apply a small amount on the day and a sufficient amount for the night. There's a white tint as you can see in the photo above, but it blends into skin easily and it has the herbal kind of scent. 1 bottle will last you for a long time cause I took about 6 months to empties it. 

     I don't get an overnight result but after few days apply it consistently, I feel my skin smooth and the pores are barely seen but the redness still not go away. Maybe it is because of my skin sensitive and scented product not working so well for me. Worth to try if you tend to use natural products because of it free from chemicals such as parabens, synthetic colourants, mineral oil, animal-originated ingredients and imidazolidinyl urea.

My Rating : 3.5/5

Will I repurchase? Nope since it does not really work for my skin but it worth to try.

What product that you currently using as a moisturiser? Share in the comment down below 😃



xoxo,

Post a Comment

© Syahindah Ms. Design by Fearne.