What's on My Phone

5 September 2019

Assalamualaikum and Hi earthlings ❤


     I love seeing what's on other people phone. What's apps they've been using, the wallpaper etc. That's why I wanted to share with you what's on my phone hehe. Oh and you can share with me too with a comment or leave the link in the comment box *wink*

I'm using Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus that comes with 4000mah battery and 5.99 inches of screen.


     Lockscreen. I downloaded the wallpaper from Pinterest. There are many beautiful wallpapers on Pinterest. Rambang mata tahu tak, kena ada banyak handphone untuk set banyak wallpaper sobs T_T


     Homescreen. Can we take a minute to appreciate my home screen? Who is she? Oh, she is Lisa from BLACKPINK. I'm a "blink" since 2016 okay. On my home screen, you can see that I categorised the apps based on colour. The next page showed general apps usually come with the phone such as play store, gallery etc. There's also the camera, messages, phone call and lock.

Green Folder.

1. Whatsapp - I bet everyone has installed this app right?  

Red Folder

Yellow Folder

Blue Folder

There you go, my entire phone and that's all the apps that I installed on my phone. What is your can and cannot live without apps?

xoxo,

Post a Comment

© Syahindah Ms. Design by Fearne.