MY TOP 4 GOALS FOR DECEMBER.

30 November 2016



Assalamualaikum and Hi <3

Great goals make great people. People cannot hit what they do not aim for.
- Roy Bennet


     Tomorrow is the first day of December 2016, month after month you have to organise and improve yourself with a list of goals if you want to *it helps*


1. Lost Weight and Keep My Body Fit. This is going difficult. I love food so much. Nabiila and I always hunting food together after SPM examination ends xD My body also getting fat day by day so I will keep this as my monthly goal :p

2. College. In this post, I have told that I'm going to college and what course I got. I want to focus in class, pass in the exam and make friends, be a good girl, overcome homesickness and missing my mama :') should  I make a post about College goal ? haha :p

3. Get Up When Your Alarm Goes Off. Since I will be going to college soon, I don't have my mama anymore to knock my door wake me up for fajr :'( and I'm not an alarm or morning person. I only click the dismiss button and go back to sleep so, I think this will be necessary goal for December :')

4. Money Management. Okay, I hope I will not waste my money on things that are not beneficial since I'm too young to waste my money anymore :') I want to have a money management notebook or in anything ways that get me easier to keep my budget lawa dan cantik haha :p

Wish me luck :) What are your goals for December ?

10 comments

  1. Good luck with all your goals! You can do it. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siqah would be 1, 3, and 4. Yang no 1 dan 4 paling susah sekali :(

    Boleh cuba. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. money management tu penting :)

    http://www.erinazmir.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. my december goals to be a good wife :')

    ReplyDelete
  5. So niceee..inshaALLAH..... boleh punyaaaa.....

    as long as nawaitu terus istiqamah.......... okayyy..kee it up !

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Syahindah Ms. Design by Fearne.