MY JOURNEY TO ACHIEVING MY GOALS.

8 November 2016




Assalamualaikum and Hi jameelah and wasem! :)

     On 3rd November, UiTM's November student intake result has announced and I got to further my studies to UiTM Merbok, Kedah in Diploma Banking Studies course. If you want to know, my goal is to further my studies in nursing but, I did not get any letter of offer from any party offering nursing courses.

     My parents strongly encouraged me to go study there so I have made a decision to further study at UiTM and while I'm at UiTM, I hope I will be called for an interview by the SPA :') I have a little interest in Perbankan and I'm not made Prinsip Akaun as my SPM subject so wish me luck friends :')

     I did research a lot about perbankan, UiTM Merbok and anything else that related. No doubt there is nothing lack of UiTM from others universities, it just perbankan is not my goal. haha but, Inshaallah I will try to adapt and keep trying because there is no elevator to succes, you have to take the stairs :)

     Many steps you have to do after you click the 'agree' button. I feel like this week will be a busier week for me haha. Sometimes, I feel like whyyyyyyyy this happened to me, it's so hard to make a decision about anything that force me to choose. Why not SPA just call me for an interview in nursing and futher my studies in any Kolej Kesihatan, get a job and work. Haha senang bebenor banyak cantik ennnnnn.

     Tapi tu lah, rancang senang je, nak achieve tu not easy. We only planned, to determine is Allah SWT.




    Bismillah ( In the name of ALLAH ), I'm moving onto better things in my life. I keep saying to my self that difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations *wink*

 I think the point tak tersusun, sebab type je apa yang rasa nak type. haha

Goodluck for those who further their studies before, after and in the future and remember, Allah SWT will always be with you <3



sincerely,
Indah.

18 comments

  1. My sister pun dapat uitm merbok, tp library apa entah lupa dah namanya, ihihi, good luck awak, follow je the flow, mana rezeki datang, grab.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yekee ? Boleh lah nanti survey which one is your sister hehe. Thank you, Inshaallah <3

      Delete
  2. If you love for success in that field. Go for it. and I wish you the very best =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. InshaALLAH.... memang kita ni manusia, merancang..tapi Dia juga tahu sebaikknyaa~

    Teruskan usaha dann berdoa...kwn nona, dah nak setahun study, tapi tiba2 kena panggil SPA, terus dia berhenti....buat benda yg dia minat...........the thing will come when the right time~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tu lah, Indah tengok pun macam tu. Inshaallah harap ada SPA panggil hehe thanks nona <3

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you're 18 same w me!! I'm pursuing accounting without any accounting background so yeah we're same haha. I know how it feel at first��

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck for your goals :D
    sarahsaadun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the best dear, I heard lots of these kind of stories but when we start putting that mindset where Allah swt decide better, everything will eventually makes sense and you'll see for yourselves how you never want to change it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Afifah! Let's just trust in Allah for our future :)

      Delete

My Journey in Pictures

© Syahindah Ms. Design by Fearne.