HEALTHY SNACKS YOU NEED TO TRY!

11 October 2016




     Assalamualaikum and Hi people. While I'm on my diet and current do this challenge I had to do a research (and have to do a lot more) about how to keep my body healthy. What exercise I have to do, how many sleep do I've to take and more but, in this entry I want to share a Healthy Snack list that you can easily make and eat it right awayyyyyyyyy!

A Banana - It is a good source of Vitamin C and potassium.

Oatmeal - A nice oatmeal recipe.

Fruit Smoothie - A smoothie can give you an extra boost you need.

Dark Chocolate - It is rich in antioxidants and can reduce your appetite.

Nuts - A handful of your favourite nuts, unsalted much better.

Apples - Lower cholesterol.

Milo - Without sugar of course for your energy.

Cookies - Make sure to choose the healthy one !

     It's important to eat the right meals when on a healthy diet but it is also important to eat right snacks as well. The snacks that you eat between your meals can make or break your diet. Jangan korang ambik healthy meals, pastu miker pi bantai cadburry, kitkat, keropok as a snack haha no no no.


     So, what are your favourite snacks ? :D



sincerely,
Indah.

9 comments

  1. Combination of oatmeal with banana.hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a fan of oatmeal :p but I still eat it rarely and banana is (Y)

      Delete
  2. can i eat choclate chip cookies ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can but, take which is less sugar and low calories :) It's more healthier

      Delete
  3. I want smoothies like boost juice and juice works everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Banana , nuts and cookies ! Lol eat tons of them
    jemput join
    http://mellyacrayola.blogspot.my/2016/12/end-year-mini-giveaway-by-mellya-friends.html

    ReplyDelete

My Journey in Pictures

© Syahindah Ms. Design by Fearne.